- This event has passed.
Nonprofit Business Outlook – What to Expect in 2018
January 11, 2018 @ 9:00 am - 12:30 pm$125
Join us at the Center for Nonprofit Management’s – Non-Profit Business Outlook – What to Expect for 2018.
Propel L.A.’s Executive Director, Marianne Haver Hill, will be a featured speaker and will discuss the progress and implementation of the 2016-2020 Countywide Strategic Plan for Economic Development. The Countywide Strategic Plan serves as our region’s roadmap to increase shared prosperity and increase standards of living for our diverse residents from all regions of L.A. County, in the face of unprecedented changes occurring in our economy. Marianne will add to a diverse and broad discussion on the evolving political and economic dynamics within L.A. County and abroad.
Featured speakers include:
- Marianne Haver Hill, Executive Director, Propel L.A. – Countywide Strategic Plan for Economic Development
- Chris Hoene, Executive Director, California Budget & Policy Center
- Dan Schnur, Director, American Jewish Committee’s Los Angeles Region
- Hugh Waters, PhD, Director, Health Economics Research, Milken Institute
Join your colleagues and esteemed experts to reflect upon and project some of the financial and political factors that will impact the business of your organization in 2018 and beyond. Session topics will include:
- LAEDC’s strategic initiatives & Propel L.A.’s update on the 2016-2020 Countywide Strategic Plan for Economic Development
- National, state, and local economic trends
- Potential state budget policy changes affecting the sector
- Financial management and fund development trends in the sector